Monday, February 8, 2010

Guide to Investment Decision

Ever since I became aware of the ways to financial freedom, I have been an avid follower of a website that gives comprehensive ideas where to invest one's hardearned money. I have been promoting the site, pinoymoneytalk.com, to my other officemates who have been asking for business tips. The site has vast wealth of knowledge that can truly guide one in making investment decisions. Admittedly, most of my investment decisions are based on the information I get there.

Only recently did I discover the hidden treasures embedded in its forum section. There are business opportunities such as venture capital where one can earn a passive income that some likeminded entrepreneurs offer. Caveat though, the forum's administrator and owner does not guarantee the legality of the business offers that's why prospective investors are advised to conduct due diligence before they decide to part with their money. That's what I am exactly doing for the prospective investments I plan to undertake.

I try to read every related forum to ascertain the legality of the business entities and the character of the owner who looks for investors. I am playing my cards very well so I won't regret my decision in the end. One of my prospects is involved in money lending and car rentals, the other one is into buy and sell of properties. I know what you're thinking right now: I have lots of money to dispose. Truth is, I have a few bucks to invest, money I and my wife raised from borrowing, monetizing my earned vacation leaves, and our savings from the last Christmas bonus. That is why I am very cautious in choosing the right investment vehicles because these monies are a product of my and my wife's blood, sweat, and tears.

Aside from doing due diligence, I also lift up to God all investment decisions I am making because I know that with His guidance, I will be protected and kept away from scammers. He has whispered to me that I shall meet the right people who shall lead me to accumulating riches. Don't get me literally. The whispers I am referring to are the daily dose of God Whispers  that Bro. Bo Sanches sends me as a member of his online community of the truly rich. You may also wish to receive that blessing by joining the group at http://www.trulyrich.club/.

You may also wish to ask for personal pieces of advice from me about where to invest your money.  I'm just a text, call or e-mail away.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat

Followers